7.13.2015

I'm Back :)


So I took a little break from my blog…

I think I needed a break.  I needed a break from MS and time to regain myself.  I am thankful I wrote what I did when I did.  I wanted to be able to look back and remember how this journey began.  And I want to continue sharing my story, the ups and downs, but I want to add more to my story.  Because after all what I have learned over the last almost two years is that there is more to me then multiple sclerosis.  It is just a part of me; I will not be defined by it.  I plan to continue my journey close to where I left off.  I will share my experience with starting MS meds and coming to terms with everything.  I am not going to say that my journey thus far has been and stroll in the park; it has been more of a hike on the path less traveled.  But hey I have never been one to follow the path that everyone else does; so why should I start now?! I hope you will stick with me as I unfold and share more parts of myself and this (as it turns out) wonderful journey that I am on. 


Stay tuned….

No comments:

Post a Comment